Radiology Schools in Florida
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Technical Institute. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,000.
- Ranked #14 in the 2014 edition of Best Colleges Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News.
- The student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- At the end of their freshman year, 84% of students return to continue their education.
- Students attend only one class at a time for four weeks, ensuring easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
- Dallas campus named 2013 School of the Year by the National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP).
- Campus accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Tuition covers course required materials for campus students, including books, lab equipment, and class supplies.
- Offers flat tuition rate to continuously enrolled students who are on track toward program completion.
- 18 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
As a student at Southeastern College, you will gain the training, skills, and knowledge you need to start a rewarding career in growing occupations such as practical nursing, emergency medical services, medical assisting, massage therapy, and pharmacy technology. Our career-focused programs and flexible class schedules make Southeastern a great choice for busy working adults.
- 24/7 myCampusLink system lets students access their records, e-mail, communicate with faculty, and more.
- Their mission is to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Designated a 2014 MIlitary Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers career education in nursing, dental, business, information technology, and more.
- 44 campus locations across 15 states, with online options as well.
Southwest Florida College is listening to employers and striving to embrace what they say are the skills that students need upon graduating. Upon completion of the program, graduates can possess the knowledge and skills that their respective industry expects.
- A Seventh-day Adventist institution located in Orlando, Florida that specializes in allied health and nursing education.
- Associated with Florida Hospital, and Adventist Health System which is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Campus Ministries provide students with Christian educational experiences that include assembly programs, music, drama, and more.
- A growing number of programs are available at ADU-Denver located in Denver, Colorado.
- Online Courses