Nursing Degree and Programs
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- Offers a free trial period so students can attend classes before paying tuition.
- Blended courses combine traditional classroom instruction with online learning.
- Online chat rooms let students connect with peers at any time, and instructors during office hours.
- Some programs are available with accelerated scheduling, which allow students to take the same coursework in a shorter timeframe.
- In addition to hands-on training, students participate in externships and clinical training work under the general supervision of college staff.
- Features the Success Education Program, with numerous scholarship opportunities to students who qualify. http://nw.edu/programs/diagnostic-medical-sonographer-(ultrasound-tech)
- Offers a paralegal program and several healthcare programs including pharmacy technology, medical assisting, massage therapy, and diagnostic medical sonography.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 7 southern California campuses available in West Covina, Pomona, Pasadena, Glendale, Riverside, Santa Ana, and Long Beach.
- Part of the Success Education Colleges (SEC) group.
· Student-oriented since its founding 1999.
· Offers on campus and online programs in accounting, business administration, healthcare management, or medical assistant.
· Provides students with flexible class schedules and opportunities to learn on campus or online.
· Has fast-track programs geared to the job market and career placement assistance.
· Holds accreditation through the Council on Occupational Education (COE).Show more [+]
Explore a new career with Pima Medical Institute. We offer a number of certificate, associate, and bachelor's degree programs in the medical, allied health, dentistry, nursing, mortuary science, veterinary, and massage therapy fields.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Offers flexible class times including weekends.
- Programs range from 8 or 9 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has been providing career training since 1975.
- Admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.