Nursing Degree and Programs
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1994.
- Designated as a 2014 Top Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Currently offers over 20 degree and diploma programs in Health Care.
- 16 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Offers reduced tuition rates and fees for active-duty guard and reserve members, veterans, and active-duty military spouses.
- 83% of surveyed graduates said they would recommend the University to others.
- Average undergraduate class size is 18, average graduate class size is 13.
- 63% of Kaplan online and campus-based students are older than 30; 76% are women.
- Offers a Single-Parent Scholarship for new students enrolling in select undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- Features the Success Education Program, with numerous scholarship opportunities to students who qualify. http://nw.edu/programs/diagnostic-medical-sonographer-(ultrasound-tech)
- Offers a paralegal program and several healthcare programs including pharmacy technology, medical assisting, massage therapy, and diagnostic medical sonography.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 7 southern California campuses available in West Covina, Pomona, Pasadena, Glendale, Riverside, Santa Ana, and Long Beach.
- Part of the Success Education Colleges (SEC) group.
- Awarded School of Excellence in the 2012-2013 school year by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Accredited by the ACCSC, with approval from the California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians and the Board of Registered Nursing.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2010.
- Designated a 2014 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Main campus is located in Fremont, California, with satellite campuses in San Jose and Sacramento.
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- A part of the Brightstar Education Group.
- Offers several scholarship and financial aid opportunities for students who qualify.
- 4 Campuses located in Clovis, Modesto, and Redding in California, and Salem, Oregon.
- California campuses accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and accreditation for the Salem campus from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
· Student-oriented since its founding 1999.
· Offers on campus and online programs in accounting, business administration, healthcare management, or medical assistant.
· Provides students with flexible class schedules and opportunities to learn on campus or online.
· Has fast-track programs geared to the job market and career placement assistance.
· Holds accreditation through the Council on Occupational Education (COE).Show more [+]
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), operating for 100+ years and a part of the ACICS Century Club.
- Several scholarships opportunities are available for qualifying students.
- Most program place students in externship opportunities for real-world experience.
- 5 locations in Santa Barbara, Bakersfield, Rancho Mirage, Santa Maria, and Ventura, with online options as well.
- Offers program options for international students, as well as several English as a Second Language courses.
- Programmatic accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC), Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), and the American Veterinary Association (AVMA).
- Programs include an externship, allowing students to gain field experience.
- Institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- 13 campuses located across Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, and Washington, with online options.