HVAC Schools in New York
- Offers more than 150 self-paced, career-relevant programs that are connected to a supportive 24/7 online community of students and faculty.
- Profiled in many publications such as The Boston Globe, Fox Business, and Inside Higher Ed.
- Nearly 25,000 graduates each year.
- Accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC).
- Founded in 1890 in Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Online Courses
• Programmatic accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
• Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2011.
• Students may access their online library catalog for addtional electronic resources.
• Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), and currently a centennial honoree.
• 5 campuses located across New York, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid