HVAC Schools in New York
- Flexible Online Learning — Career programs designed for anytime learning. Study when you have time and test when you feel ready.
- Accredited and Supported — Regionally and nationally accredited programs with expert instructors available to answer your questions.
- Affordable Tuition — 0% interest and low monthly payment plans.
- Accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC).
- Founded in 1890 in Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Online Courses
• Programmatic accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
• Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2011.
• Students may access their online library catalog for addtional electronic resources.
• Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), and currently a centennial honoree.
• 5 campuses located across New York, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid