Vocational, Technical, and Trade Schools
School-Directory.net is a resource and guide to professional colleges and schools located throughout the US and Canada.
The Directory contains information about trade schools, vocational colleges, technical schools, general business schools, technical institutes, career training providers, and also online schools and universities.
Students may find colleges offering accredited degree programs and various certificates in a wide range of subject areas, including: information technology, business, the culinary arts, web design, nursing, graphic design, animation, photography, interior design, automotive, fashion design, mechanical, medical, education, and many more.
What are you waiting for? Start your search for a school or college degree program that may take your career to the next level today!
Online Featured Schools
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Online Learning — Career programs designed for anytime learning. Study when you have time and test when you feel ready.
- Accredited and Supported — Regionally and nationally accredited programs with expert instructors available to answer your questions.
- Affordable Tuition — 0% interest and low monthly payment plans.
- Accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC).
- Founded in 1890 in Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Online Courses
- Students who qualify may apply for the Opportunity Scholarship, which can help lower education costs.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 35 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, with day and evening course options.
- Online courses can be accessed from anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Are Online Degrees Worth Anything?
In this article you will find the value of an online degree and how the experts perceive them. Read about the comparison of an online degree to a traditional education and the increasing enrollment of online schools.
- Trade School vs Traditional College
In this article you will find information regarding what to expect from a trade school experience versus the traditional college experience. Learn more about what might fit better for you, college or vocational and trade school.
- What Major is Right for Me?
Outlined in this article are steps that can be taken to help decide what to major in while attending college. Anything from self assessment to researching career fields are listed.
- Careers that might be in Demand in the Future?
Included in this article is what careers will be in demand in the future? Also included are trends in new career opportunities on the horizon.