Vocational, Technical, and Trade Schools
School-Directory.net is a resource and guide to professional colleges and schools located throughout the US and Canada.
The Directory contains information about trade schools, vocational colleges, technical schools, general business schools, technical institutes, career training providers, and also online schools and universities.
Students may find colleges offering accredited degree programs and various certificates in a wide range of subject areas, including: information technology, business, the culinary arts, web design, nursing, graphic design, animation, photography, interior design, automotive, fashion design, mechanical, medical, education, and many more.
What are you waiting for? Start your search for a school or college degree program that may take your career to the next level today!
Online Featured Schools
- Provides career services that help students find careers that match their interests and map out a personalized career plan.
- Offers mentorships and networking opportunities through an Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Has flexible start dates and class schedules.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Gives students the chance to earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Locations nationwide and online options.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Ranked 25th among the Best National Universities in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- One of the world’s leading private research universities.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 9:1, and 56.8% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has an average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, of 96.8 percent.
- Dedicated to a strong tradition of integrating liberal and professional education since 1880.
- Its faculty includes National Academy members, Nobel Laureates, MacArthur Fellows, and more.
- Online Courses
- Offers more than 150 self-paced, career-relevant programs that are connected to a supportive 24/7 online community of students and faculty.
- Profiled in many publications such as The Boston Globe, Fox Business, and Inside Higher Ed.
- Nearly 25,000 graduates each year.
- Accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC).
- Founded in 1890 in Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Online Courses
- Are Online Degrees Worth Anything?
In this article you will find the value of an online degree and how the experts perceive them. Read about the comparison of an online degree to a traditional education and the increasing enrollment of online schools.
- Trade School vs Traditional College
In this article you will find information regarding what to expect from a trade school experience versus the traditional college experience. Learn more about what might fit better for you, college or vocational and trade school.
- What Major is Right for Me?
Outlined in this article are steps that can be taken to help decide what to major in while attending college. Anything from self assessment to researching career fields are listed.
- Careers that might be in Demand in the Future?
Included in this article is what careers will be in demand in the future? Also included are trends in new career opportunities on the horizon.