Vocational, Technical, and Trade Schools
School-Directory.net is a resource and guide to professional colleges and schools located throughout the US and Canada.
The Directory contains information about trade schools, vocational colleges, technical schools, general business schools, technical institutes, career training providers, and also online schools and universities.
Students may find colleges offering accredited degree programs and various certificates in a wide range of subject areas, including: information technology, business, the culinary arts, web design, nursing, graphic design, animation, photography, interior design, automotive, fashion design, mechanical, medical, education, and many more.
What are you waiting for? Start your search for a school or college degree program that may take your career to the next level today!
Online Featured Schools
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC).
- Partnered with AmeriCorps to create the Segal AmeriCorps education Award, paying up to $5,500 towards tuition.
- Over 350 employees dedicated to student support services.
- 100% Tuition Assistance available for military service members who qualify.
- Military spouse tuition coverage is also available for students who qualify.
- Online Courses
- A private institution that was founded in 1831.
- Has 3 campuses: in Portland and Biddeford, Maine, and in Tangier, Morocco.
- Offers more than 40 different disciplines of interest including business, education, nursing, and more.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 13:1, and 48.1% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- The average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 76.8%.
- Northern New England's only College of Dental Medicine.
- Online Courses
- Are Online Degrees Worth Anything?
In this article you will find the value of an online degree and how the experts perceive them. Read about the comparison of an online degree to a traditional education and the increasing enrollment of online schools.
- Trade School vs Traditional College
In this article you will find information regarding what to expect from a trade school experience versus the traditional college experience. Learn more about what might fit better for you, college or vocational and trade school.
- What Major is Right for Me?
Outlined in this article are steps that can be taken to help decide what to major in while attending college. Anything from self assessment to researching career fields are listed.
- Careers that might be in Demand in the Future?
Included in this article is what careers will be in demand in the future? Also included are trends in new career opportunities on the horizon.